Key features of
- Frame-accurate seeking for many formats
- Multi-format timeline: within a project, switch between different frame rates and resolutions.
- Support for 4K & 8K resolutions
- Color, text, noise, and counter generators
- Featuring animations in Lottie, rawr, Rive, and After Effects; supporting the newest audio and video formats with the help of FFmpeg
- Tone mapping HDR to SDR
For Windows, Mac, and Linux, Shotcut is a cross-platform, free, open-source video editor. Support for a multitude of formats, native timeline editing without the need for import, Blackmagic Design support for input and preview monitoring, and support for resolutions up to 4K are some of the main features.
Operating system compatibility
Total numbers of Downloads